Our animal hospital routinely performs a wide range of soft tissue procedures, including thoracic and abdominal surgeries.
Some of the common soft tissue surgeries performed are:
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Tumor removal
- Perineal hernias
- Total ear canal ablations
- Foreign body removal
- Gastric dilation volvulus surgery
- Intestinal surgery
We make certain our patients are always comfortable from the moment they are admitted to our hospital until they are discharged. Even after your pet is discharged from our animal hospital, we understand that it is essential each of our patients go home with an appropriate pain management plan.
To minimize your pet’s post-operative pain, we use
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible
- Local and regional anesthetic blocks
- Intravenous and intramuscular narcotic pain relievers
- Oral pain relievers to be given at home