From common injuries like cranial cruciate ligament ruptures to the most complicated multiple-limb fractures, our board certified surgeon is highly trained and well-equipped to care for your injured pet.
Some of the most common orthopedic procedures are:
- Hip luxation
- Medial patella luxation
- Fracture repairs
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair
We make certain our patients are always comfortable from the moment they are admitted to our hospital until they are discharged. Even after your pet is discharged from our animal hospital, we understand that it is essential each of our patients go home with an appropriate pain management plan.
To minimize your pet’s post-operative pain, we use
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible
- Epidural administration of local anesthetics and narcotic agents
- CRI (Constant Rate Infusion)
- Local and regional anesthetic blocks
- Intravenous and intramuscular narcotic pain relievers
- Oral pain relievers to be given at home
We work closely with our certified orthopedic surgeon to ensure efficiency and case continuity.